Individual Adult Counseling
Adult Counseling Overview
Individual counseling with adults struggling with anxiety and depression is a mainstay of our practice and accounts for approximately a quarter of our work in a given week. Most adults we see individually are struggling with some form of anxiety or depression resulting from a change in life whether at work, in physical health, or in the family.
Often individuals want to understand their role in relationship difficulties. What do I contribute to my relationship struggles? How much can I expect my partner to change? How do I understand and cope with my relationship break-up? How do I cope with the stress of this committed relationship and my emotional well-being?
If you are seeking effective counseling from a genuine and focused professional, please call us at 574-280-8199 or email us at [email protected].
Reasons many schedule individual counseling:
- Change in sleep patterns
- Unhappy and stressed
- Harmed by a relationship
- Worn down by relationship struggle
- Experiencing panic or other anxiety symptoms that stand in the way
- Low energy
- Feeling stuck in relationship or in your work
- Appetite changes
- Trouble adjusting to a change in your life
- Want to get back to a previous time of feeling of contentment, competence, or joy
- Desire to change a long-standing pattern of behavior or relationships
- Understand self and motivation for ongoing behavior or personality characteristics
- Just to talk through a stressful time